- Australian Dirt Bike - Jay Marmont interview - Racer X editor Eric Johnson has done an interview with our new US recruit Jay Marmont, and posted it on the Alpinestars websi ...
- Australian Dirt Bike - FOHVA announces "Beach To Bush" ride - The Federation of Off Highway Vehicles Australia (FOHVA) announced today the first Dual Sport trail ride, in a new series of ...
- EnduroUk.com - Enduro "Hell's Gate 2005" Preview
- Dirt Bike Magazine - TECATE GP REPORT--DEC 13
- Cycle News Online - Bostrom and Hodgson on Dunlop Switch
- Australian Motorcycle News - Gallery B from NSW SX at Bulli
- Australian Motorcycle News - Gallery D from Aus Supermoto finale at Toowoomba
- Australian Motorcycle News - Neale rides the Poggipolini NCR Ducati 1000 Millona
- Speed Channel - Carmichael Reels in Another THQ World Supercross GP Victory
- Speed Channel - Carmichael Wins First THQ World Supercross GP Race on a Suzuki
I got an email from the guys at Cross Country Action as follows:
Whats Santa bringing you for christmas?
How about a VOR 530 ENe?
Cross Country Action are running out the remaining stock at $11,990 plus on road costs!!
The new models are still a couple of months away, but we need the space!
There will never be a better or cheaper time to purchase such an exotic motorcycle than now!!
Just think Ohlins fork and shock - Standard
Billet clamps with adjustable mounts - Standard
Gianelli stainless and alloy exhausts - Standard
Tagasko Excel rims - Standard
Twin Air air filter - Standard