Winning form for Dirty Bits Racing
The first round of the SA Dirt Bikes Reliability Trial – the Phillip Hayden Memorial – will be held at Tarlee, north of Adelaide on Saturday 7th May.
The event will be held over three laps in six hours, with competitors facing both competitive off road sections as well as dirt roads.
Riders are started at oneminute intervals, with the first rider away from main control at 1pm.
With little rain in the past months, the trail is expected to be difficult, with dusty sections providing a challenge for bike reliability and rider preparation.
The Dirty Bits Racing team members have been training hard in the lead up to the event, with a combination of enduros, motorcross and a variety of club based events to ensure bike fitness and setup.
2005 Results so far:
- Shane Diener – Gas Gas EC250 Second place, SA Enduro champsionships Rnd 1, First place, SA Enduro championships Rnd 2
- Scott Irrgang – Gas Gas FSE450 First place, SA Enduro champsionships Rnd 1, Fourth place, SA Enduro championships Rnd 2, First place Green Triangle Enduro Series Rnd 1, Portland Victoria
- Andy Hank – Gas Gas EC300 Winning member of the SA Dirt Bikes – Dirty Bits Racing trade team, SA Enduro championships Rnd 2, placings in club events
- Sean Keller – Husqvarna TE510R Placings in club events
- Shane Beckmann – Husqvarna WR250 Placings in club motocross events riding his Husqvarna CR125
- Paul Porkert – TM450FES Placings in club events
Results of the premier offroad racing series in South Australia, the SA Dirt Bikes Reliability Trials Championship will be published after the event at sadirtbikes.com.