If you are new to dirtbikes/motorcycles, then one of the first decisions that you will need to make is what bike to buy.
There are quite a few factors to take into account, including:
1. How experienced you are.
2. How tall you are.
3. How old you are (teenagers tend to outgrow things quickly).
4. What your local bike shop sells.
5. How handy you/your parents are with maintenance.
6. Whether you want to race, or just ride around.
7. Whether the bike needs to be registerable or not.
Once you have the answers to all these questions, then you can really narrow down the choices.
tip1.Know you're bike
tip2.Know you're skill
tip3.Handal it at speeds you can handal